forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1935  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  sminta
Date:  Thu Oct 14, 1999  12:31 am
Subject:  Re: New to List

Thanks Luna for the info. What College is it. We are researching Colleges
for Sharminta. She wants to go to William & Mary and be a Marine Biologist,
but we are also looking at other colleges in case we don't get accepted at
W&M.
I had checked out Old Dominion and someone told me about Christopher
Newport.

Susan