forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1972  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Tue Oct 19, 1999  12:34 pm
Subject:  Re: linguistish shtuff.

Joe,

Excue me, I don't know what you talking about this. Because there is so
many long word and hard word I never heard (like phonological, aural,
heterographic and etc.. There is other more words, I don't know) . Can you
explan to a simple word about this. I am sorry!! I would like to read this
but I lost it and don't know what you are talking about.

Lourdes Tollette