forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2021  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Oct 23, 1999  2:40 pm
Subject:  ...a private vote against attachments....

October 23, 1999

Hello Everyone on the SignWriting List!

I just received a private message from someone who felt the attachments
would be "overwhelming" and wanted to vote against it. That will be fine
with me, if there are others who prefer that the SW List remain "spoken
language only".

It is true that sometimes we have a lot of posted messages, and people in
the past have sent me private messages saying they feel "overwhelmed", and
imagine if we start doing attachments...it could become exhausting for
everyone.

So I am happy either way -

Just wanted to share that with you...

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2021  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index