forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 25, 1999  3:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

>Val,
>
>I send both file and check at the SignWriting List Archive. It seem not
>look good. I am send from my Microsoft Outlook and attachment with file.
>Just wondering did anyone got this from me turn out ok or bad?
>
>Lourdes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lourdes and Everyone on the SW List!

It is true, that the .GIF's Angus and I sent, both showed up well in the
Archives, but Lourdes' .GIF showed up inside my email message, but on the
Archive it showed up as "grabage"...I have absolutely no idea why...perhaps
Lourdes, the files you sent were damaged for another reason? I am not
sure...

Paul Cowley is the first owner of the SignWriting List:

Paul Cowley

I hope Paul can help us....

Or perhaps others will know why!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2060  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index