forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2059  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 25, 1999  3:36 pm
Subject:  Writing the sign for "send-send-send"

> I have a question about my message, actually. Do I have the arrow
>on the fourth sign right? I want to use a "distributed" motion to convey
>that I'm sending the file around to all of you, not just once. Did I get
>it right?
>
>--
> Angus B. Grieve-Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Angus and Everyone...

I know Lourdes already answered your question with her version of writing
the sign!

Attached you will find my own way of writing that sentence....

By the way, Everyone.....

I will not be on email for the next day, because of a heavy workload, but I
hope you all have a wonderful time sharing files, and I look forward to
reading them!

Have a great Monday! :-)

Attachment
hello2.gif
Type: image/gif

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
  Message 2059  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index