forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  1:56 pm
Subject:  Re: axial forward movement "room"

>here is my first attached SW.file.
I appreciate your feedback!

>Thank you

>Stefan ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, Stefan, for the attached file. I opened the SignWriter file you
sent, and then I did a screen capture, and I will make a .GIF as my
response, so others who cannot use SignWriter will be able to read the
answer.

However, I am concerned for the people on DIGEST form with the attachments.
I wrote to Paul Cowley, and he told me he would ask the people at Humber
College about this issue. So it may take time for that to be figured out.
It may be that we will need to suggest the NO MAIL feature, for anyone who
receives the DIGEST.

So I will not post my response to you Stefan, until I hear back from Paul
Cowley about the attachment issue...it may take a little time.

Thanks for your patience :-)

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index