forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2162  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu Oct 28, 1999  3:22 am
Subject:  Re: I can't resist!!

Valerie,

All the attachments from you and everyone showed up fine on my machine (except
one JPEG from Lourdes, that even he noticed didn't work). I'm using Netscape
4.6
in Windows 98.

About half of the attachments show up as attached files, not displayed in the
email even though I have turned on the option to view attachments inline. When
that happens, I just click on the filename and the image opens in a Netscape
browser window. It's not a hassle for me - I just have to flip back and forth
between the image and any foreign language translation.

I wasn't following the discussion too closely so I'd have to plead "nolo
contendre" on understanding the symbols and diagrams.

Bill Reese