forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2198  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Mark Penner
Date:  Wed Nov 3, 1999  2:36 am
Subject:  Thanks for TSL signs

> PhotoDeluxe. If all of this has worked, you should be seeing "Taiwan Sign
> Language" and "Hello!" in Taiwan Sign Language below. Here's hoping!
>
> - Wayne

I saw it! (On my browser, not in Eudora yet.) And its identical to how I
would have said it in Japanese Sign Language. When can I have a look at
your .dic and .din files? I promise not to hold you accountable for
accuracy or anything. It would just be such a head start for me, I'm sure.

Mark

Mark Penner
Tokyo, Japan

  Message 2198  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index