forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2137  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Thu Oct 28, 1999  12:02 am
Subject:  Re: Creating .GIF Files

Bill Reese wrote:
>Paintbrush won't make GIF files.

>Lourdes Tollette had written:
You can be use Paintbrush if you have it.

Wayne writes:
Well, I don't have paintbrush, but I did find something called Paint,
and thanks to what Valerie said about Alt-PrintScreen, I was able to capture
the screen and it showed up in Paint just fine, where I inverted the colors
and cropped what I wanted to crop. Not having PhotoShop, I looked around
and discovered PhotoDeluxe (you can tell I don't use these programs very
much). I finally figured out how to transfer the Paint file to PhotoDeluxe.
Then I finally figured out how to convert the image to a GIF file in
PhotoDeluxe. If all of this has worked, you should be seeing "Taiwan Sign
Language" and "Hello!" in Taiwan Sign Language below. Here's hoping!

- Wayne

Attachment
tslhello.gif
Type: image/gif

2141 Re: Creating .GIF Files Valerie Sutton Wed  10/27/1999
2198 Thanks for TSL signs Mark Penner Wed  11/3/1999

  Message 2137  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index