forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Nov 6, 1999  12:01 am
Subject:  Re: Axial stationary movement "Reverse, opposite"

Stefan wrote:

>Yes - ;_))))))
>
>I could read your gif perectly - looks like a little man - nice
>"construction" but I still have to look a second time. Can I sign it?
>How do I know I did it right

That's terrific that you can read the file. I am glad I am slowly figuring
it out...it has been a bit frustrating ;-(

Meanwhile, I do not know that sign myself. That is Japanese Sign
Language.....Mark Penner, from Japan, had written a message several days
ago asking some technical questions, so I was trying to answer one of his
questions.

So Mark, what does that sign mean in Japanese Sign Language?

  Message 2221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index