forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2232  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Mon Nov 8, 1999  5:58 am
Subject:  Re: Thanks for TSL signs

>From: Mark Penner
Who knows, I might learn some Chinese words via SL?

Mark and everyone -
It wouldn't be the first time that spoken languages have been learned
through the aid of sign languages. When I was in Korea, I was busy learning
as much Korean as I could. Of course, I was in Korea visiting Korean Deaf
friends, with whom I could communicate fairly well due to the large amount
of shared vocabulary between KSL and TSL (Taiwan), and it was through them
that I learned a lot of Korean, thanks to KSL!
- Wayne

  Message 2232  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index