forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2333  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  3:37 am
Subject:  SignBible Site

>Dear Valerie,
> Please let people know we have changed the SignBible's Web address. I
>would appreciate it if you could promote our site. It would be a benefit
>to SignWriting and our project as well.

>Pastor Ronald & Judith Dettloff 810-772-9050
The Deaf Church, 20880 Ten Mile Road,St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

SignBible https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 16, 1999

Of course, Ron, I will be happy to do that. Everyone....the new address for
the SignBible site is:

SignBible Site
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

You can also find listings of the SignBible postings on the SignWriting
Site on these pages:

SignWriting Library
https://www.SignWriting.org/sw201.html

Independent SignWriter's Forum
https://www.SignWriting.org/writ000.html

Thanks Ron and Jerry, for the site...it is a wonderful contribution...

Best -

Val ;-)

  Message 2333  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index