forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2335  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  4:12 am
Subject:  Re: Color Coding Web Pages

>We taught our class. The children loved it. I mean loved it!! One child who
>is very advanced had no problem learning how to create signs and save them
>to the dictionary. The younger child practiced the basic signs (basco15) and
>he fingerspelling alphabet.
>
>The problem I had was how to use the colors. How do you create a document in
>colors? Can that be done with an P.C.?

Ron Dettloff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh...that is great news about the color coding! Glad the kids loved it!

In regards to creating documents in color coding, Lourdes, I believe, has
already answered this...you can do a screen capture of one screen of
SignWriting. Open the screen capture as a "graphic" in a paint program, or
in PhotoShop...invert it and then literally go through each symbol and make
them different colors - very time consuming but well worth it for
publications ... I do it symbol by symbol....

If your kids write by hand, they could have a lot of fun with crayons!!

Val ;-)

  Message 2335  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index