forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2350  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  9:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs

Val, I tried to translator from the web page. Here her some english. Lourdes
Very obliged for the enderecos that voce ordered me, this being very util.
I am finding a little dificil this metodo of writing, but I find that with the
time I catch the skill.
One more time obliged, and that God abencoe. Priscila