forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2355  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  10:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs

Actually, Charles, I believe Priscila just joined the SignWriting List...

Priscila - I was really impressed with your translation program you used
for English, so I shared that with the List, and now we are talking about
translation programs!!

Val ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Priscila,
>
>Muito gostou a leer su escritos, nao e dificil comprende voce. Eu
>nascei no Brasil, na Minas Gerais, Patrocinio.
>
>(I am happy to read your writings, it is not difficult to understand
>you. I was born in Brazil, in Minas Gerais, in Patricinio)
>
>Muito interesante na linguasurdo portugueses/brasileiro.
>
>(I am very interested in brasilian/portuguese sign language.
>
>Escritou a voce mais,
>
>(I will write you more)
>Muitos abracos,
>
>(Many hugs)
>
>Charles Butler
>(Carlito)
>(Charles-familiar)

  Message 2355  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index