forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2374  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sat Nov 20, 1999  2:10 am
Subject:  Printing to Gif files or other files

In attempting to save my longer .sw files, I can never get more than
about 20 signs on a print file with the SignWriter 4.3 file and don't
know of any way to break up a larger file into smaller pieces to do the
"print file" exercise from the software as given. Any ideas on what to
do. I don't write stories by the page, nor stop at 20 signs. My story
on Salt and Oranges is about 100 signs, I think continuously like an
author should?

What can I do?

  Replies Author Date
2386 Re: Printing to Gif files or other files Valerie Sutton Tue  11/23/1999

  Message 2374  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index