forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2522  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Dec 22, 1999  6:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Input requested

Hi James and Everyone!

Thanks, James, for the message below...

Can you create a .GIF file of one of your attempted writings of the sign
below, and send it to the SW List as an attached file?

That would really help, and then we can respond better...

The English language is not very good at explaining movement! ;-)

Or you can create a .jpeg file if that is easier, or send an attached .SGN
file. It would be best as a .GIF though!

Val ;-)