forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2531  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 24, 1999  1:07 am
Subject:  Feliz Navidad!

December 23, 1999

My dearest friends -

Another year has passed, and I am writing to tell you all how much your
participation in the SignWriting List means to me.

I know that not everyone on the SignWriting List celebrates the same
holidays. Nor do we speak the same languages daily, nor do we live in the
same cultures. Our List includes members from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India,
Japan, Australia and so many other wonderful countries....there would be no
way that we could all have the same life experiences!

But there is one common experience we all need and cherish, and that is
friendship. And I cherish yours ;-)

Many of you have sent me beautiful Christmas cards. Thank you for those!
And if you haven't heard from me privately yet..well just wait - you just
might one of these days!!

So whether this weekend is a holiday for you or not, please know that you
all are in my thoughts. I will be back posting messages to the SW List on
Monday morning California time ;-)

So now I want to wish you all a very happy holiday, and my thoughts and
good wishes are with all of you!

Glaedelig Yul!
Feliz Navidad!
Joyeux Noel!
Frohliche Weihnachten!
Buon Natale!

and Merry Christmas to everyone in all languages!

Valerie ;-)

  Message 2531  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index