forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2548  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Thu Jan 6, 2000  10:01 pm
Subject:  Re: Special Feature Posted: Sutton's Autobiography

Hi Valerie

I´m very happy to learn more about your background. I asked you to explain
the ideas and problems that got to be solved in order to develop SW. Just as
my pupils who love to learn more about the personal background of their
teacher I feel gratefull to learn more about your personal background. It
helps to get in contact and to learn more about SW looking at it through
the authors eyes! Thanks for your great job and congratulations for this new
project!

Happy new year to all List members.

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
2550 Re: Special Feature Posted: Sutton's Autobiograph Valerie Sutton Fri  1/7/2000

  Message 2548  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index