forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2614  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jan 26, 2000  3:08 pm
Subject:  Re: SW in France?

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

>Can you tell me more about that ? Which school in France?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SignWriting List
January 26, 2000

Thanks, Stefan, for the question :-)

I just received the letter of confirmation from the French school. I
still have to create their web page and I will post everything soon.
But to answer your question:

The group in France is:

The teachers of the high school and middle school (and possibly
elementary school) grade, at the IRIS School, in the city of
Toulouse, France, a part of the Accademy of Toulouse School District.

So...we have two new participating schools...one from France and one
from South Africa and I hope to post all that today!

More soon!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2614  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index