forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2677  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Feb 3, 2000  2:44 am
Subject:  Re: Shorthand

>What's more, I remember that with Sign Shorthand, i could write letters
>to Valerie and she could understand them as well.
>
>Charles Butler

Yes, Charles, I remember that..Your Shorthand was well written
because you had a knowledge of the block printing, so simplifying
your writing was easy for you -

And of course, you and I both know the same signed language, so
Shorthand does assume some knowledge...but the fact that you can read
your Shorthand notes ten years later is very encouraging....

Val ;-)

  Message 2677  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index