forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James Womack
Date:  Sat Feb 5, 2000  11:01 am
Subject:  Re: Shorthand

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Dettloff"
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 1:19 AM

> Dear Valerie,
> I admire the gracious way you handle those who misunderstand or oppose
> what you are trying to do. Your actions are the proof that the power of a
> good idea can never be killed.
> SignWriting will succeed because it is a good idea.

It certainly will. It will faster if we each in our little corners
do what we can to make it so as so many people here
are doing.

I am hoping in a month or so to hold a serious audience
with Kentucky School for the Deaf on SW. The super
has indicated a willingness to listen and I expect to include
at least some of the teachers, especially the English teachers and
the Deaf teachers. A recent meeting was such that so many other
issues did nto allow the focus on SW I wanted so the one I want
should happen soon, I hope. I think KSD is a very progressive school.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
squirrel
{O__, \ {
/ . . ) \
|-| '-' \
( _( )_.'

https://www.education.eku.edu/Sed/faculty/womack/default.htm

  Replies Author Date
2717 Kentucky School for the Deaf Valerie Sutton Sun  2/6/2000

  Message 2703  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index