forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2841  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 16, 2000  7:20 pm
Subject:  Searching for SW Information

On 2/10/00, Akehurst wrote:
>Following the additional lessons at the SW site and through this list really
>help as well. Pick a sign or section of one, track it down in the archives...
>Kathy Akehurst

-----------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 16, 2000

This was such an outstanding message, Kathy, with so many parts.
Thanks for that!

I am happy to know you are searching the SW Archives to find
information for your students... and this is important for others on
the List too.....

If there is a topic you are interested in, you can search in two places:

1. SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

In the Archives you can actually type in a keyword in the Search
section and it will find different messages on the topic you are
intereseted in..

Also on the SignWritingSite, we have a directory:

2. SW SITE DIRECTORY
https://www.SignWriting.org/swdir03.html

Everytime I post a new article, I list it in the directory - that is
important because the SignWritingSite is so large now, with so many
articles, that all of us need to search occasionally, including the
web designer!