forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2858  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Fri Feb 18, 2000  1:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Deaf Church in Michigan

Backup, backup, backup, backup. I cannot stress that enough. If nothing more,
copy your data files to floppy. I use writeable CD's and can backup 650 megs at
a time. If you have two harddrives in a computer, you can even copy important
files on both. Or link another computer to your main computer and use it to
backup files.

Bill Reese