forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2889  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 23, 2000  3:39 am
Subject:  Re: Shall We Introduce Ourselves Again? ;-)

On 2/22/00, June Taylor wrote:
>I am currently taking my first ASL class. I am so interested in this area
>that i am looking at doing the work to become certified as a translator. On
>the internet i read about SW again my interest was peaked. Anything that
>will enable one to maintain ones culture/identiity without diluting it
>through translation is great. I would like to learn more about SW and SD.
>I have decided to present this topic to my ASL class. We all have to do an
>oral pesentation and this is a very controverisal one.

February 22, 2000

Hello June! And welcome to the SignWriting List...and I hope others
will feel free to post your introductions too ;-)

June - I will send you your SignWriting Information Packet snail mail
tomorrow, (grin)...I am running a little behind!

And if there are others on the SignWriting List who would like a free
information packet snail mail, just write to me privately, and I will
be happy to mail it to you...

So now I am really curious...what is SD? You mention it above and I
am so curious?!! I have never heard of SD....

San Diego maybe? smile...