forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2931  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Feb 27, 2000  5:17 pm
Subject:  Re: How to spell - Monday SDGS (Swiss-German- SL)

On 2/26/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>if your time does allow it - have a look at the attachment. We discussed
>this sign at the Basel project -group.
>(A short o.k. would be enough - ha ha ha ! ;-)
>Stefan ;-)

February 27, 2000

Smile. Although the parts of the sign are definitely readable to a
foreigner like me, how do the two parts fit together? The sign needs
to become "one unit"...so perhaps you could show us the unit
combined? ;-)

Perhaps it is a brush all the way? Just simply an elongated one, if
the two movement symbols are blended together.

Fun to see some Swiss-German Sign Language on the SW List - first time!

Attachment
MondayCH.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2931  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index