forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2969  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  INGRID FOGGITT
Date:  Thu Mar 2, 2000  6:39 pm
Subject:  SW E-DIRECTORY

Dear Valerie

The E-Directory is amazing and extremely helpful!  Many thanks.  I am amazing at the similarities between white SA signs and ASL -- remember the black Deaf communties use completely different signs -- a result of South Africa's past and a very evident reality.  We have at least 11 different Sign Languages here!

Many thanks
Ingrid Foggitt

  Replies Author Date
2977 Signing in Black Deaf Communities Valerie Sutton Fri  3/3/2000

  Message 2969  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index