forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2999  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Mar 6, 2000  3:58 pm
Subject:  New E-Lessons Posted on Web

SignWriting List
March 6, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:
I have now posted this weekend's E-Lessons on the web:

Question 0051: Writing Signs in Front of the Face
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/less027.html

Question 0052: Surface Symbols, Part 2
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/less028.html

Question 0053: Writing Signs in Front of the Face
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/less029.html

Question 0054: Writing Signs in Front of the Face
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/less030.html

I am updating the web pages everytime I post a new lesson. This is
done manually, not automatically, but it is worth the time, since I
think the E-Lessons are helping people.

They are also helping the general Movement Writing system, since in
the process of my answering the questions, I have been referring to
some of our old textbooks - like the "DanceWriting For Modern & Jazz
Dance" textbook - which is a general "Movement Writing" text, and I
can see now that SignWriting is using some of these symbols from the
dance profession, such as Surface Symbols.

So thanks for the questions! They are good for the writing system ;-)