forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3004  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Mar 6, 2000  9:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Ampel traffic-lights

Dear Valerie,

thank you very much for your answer.

The good thing about this is that I was lucky to write the sign just the way
you interpreted it.
I really intended to write all fingers down beneath the thumb.
Now I had a look at two diiferent sign- dictionaries and found your version
with open fist - Ha - thatīs good to know. !

There migt be little variations but the left writing #1 is the easiest for
me to read! So Iīll take that one to my class. ;-)

Nevertheless I would like to ask my pupils which one they would like most.

Thanks - for this next step !

All the best ..

Stefan ;-)