forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3097  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Mar 15, 2000  3:47 am
Subject:  Re: Information in Signature Files ;-)

>Valerie -
> This is the right idea, but it's just a sample, right? The question
>that started all this is how do I switch to No Mail? I see
>"SignWriting-List-To-Manage-Your-Mail:", but it's just followed by a long
>line. Did something not come through on my message or did you intentionally
>leave something out?
> - Wayne in Maine

------------------------------------

No I meant the blank line would be the address of the new web page I
would create with instructions for the SignWriting List on the
web....since I have not created the web page yet, I didn't want to
list the address yet...

Why don't you design me a signature file? I would love it!

Many thanks ;-)

SignWritingSite-Library-Lessons Online: https://www.SignWriting.org
SignBankSite-Dictionaries-Online: https://www.SignBank.org
SignWriting-List-Archives: https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l