forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3098  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Wed Mar 15, 2000  11:12 am
Subject:  Re: Information in Signature Files ;-)

Valerie wrote:
>No I meant the blank line would be the address of the new web page I
>would create with instructions for the SignWriting List on the
>web....since I have not created the web page yet, I didn't want to
>list the address yet...
>
>Why don't you design me a signature file? I would love it!

>SignWritingSite-Library-Lessons Online: https://www.SignWriting.org
>SignBankSite-Dictionaries-Online: https://www.SignBank.org
>SignWriting-List-Archives: https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l
>SignWriting-List-To-Post-A-Message:
>SignWriting-List-To-Manage-Your-Mail: ______________________

I'm sorry, Valerie -
I misunderstood. I was thinking that you would write something like
the following in that space:

MailTo:ListServ(blahblah)@ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
for NoMail type: set nomail(blahblah)
for digest mode: set digest(blahblah)
for pizza mode: set oven at 450(blahblah)

Whatever.....

Now, I realize that there are probably too many options and it would
take up too much room, so referring us to a webpage would be a much better
idea. I just didn't quite "get" what that line would be filled with. I'm a
little slow sometimes [make that most of the time]!
- Wayne

  Replies Author Date
3101 Re: Information in Signature Files ;-) Valerie Sutton Wed  3/15/2000

  Message 3098  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index