forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3131  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Sat Mar 18, 2000  7:37 am
Subject:  Re: Parkhursts' Book

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>Thanks for the books. I agree that they look very good.

Boy, do I second that! I just got my copies of the SignoEscritura books
from the Parkhursts and they are indeed excellent. You've given me all
sorts of ideas as to what I want to spend my summer doing. My research
partner from Taiwan, Li-fen Ting, and her husband (Deaf), Chung-peng Lin,
will be here in Maine for about 6 weeks this summer, and we're really
interested in working hard at putting SW teaching materials together in
Chinese, so this is a great model to follow. Thanks for sending me these!
- Wayne Smith
P.S. The check's in the mail.
  Message 3131  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index