forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3170  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Akehurst
Date:  Thu Mar 23, 2000  5:42 pm
Subject:  Re: SW Video Transcription Course Online

I'm fascinated with the idea of this video transcription course online but
am not able to participate (at the moment, anyhow!!).

I'm just wondering whether those of us who don't have the video will be able
to follow the thread once the transcription actually begins (given that we
aren't seeing the actual video transcribed), or will it be taken to a
separate sublist or how will this work? I hate to miss out on anything.

FOMS, you know (Fear Of Missing Something.... :)

all the best,

Kathy A.