forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3206  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James Womack
Date:  Mon Apr 17, 2000  10:14 am
Subject:  Re: Questions About Acrobat .PDF files

"Angus B. Grieve-Smith" wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Bill Reese wrote:
>
> > Just for the record, you can't load a postscript file into Acrobat
> > Reader.

> Bill is right here, but from what Valerie is saying it sounds like
> she has the full version of Acrobat, which can be had for the low price >of
$249. I imagine it was a donation.

I just can't get over how expense such things are outside of
Las Vegas. I too have the full version 4.0 (probably 4.2 or
something
since I update regularly via the web). It cost me 99.00. But then
go to computer shows so this makes a difference, I guess.

--
Squirrel wisdom:

https://www.education.eku.edu/Sed/faculty/womack/default.htm

  Message 3206  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index