forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James Womack
Date:  Mon Apr 17, 2000  10:23 am
Subject:  Re: Question About Printing from Web Articles

Stuart Thiessen wrote:

> Though I prefer the Netscape browser (and the new one coming out may do
> this), one option is using IE 4.0 or greater for this task. IE will >let you
select the text you wish to print and then print only that
> selection. Probably about the only thing I've seen personally that I >like
about IE. Otherwise, I would be using Netscape exclusively.

I do this with Netscape. However, I suspect th reason Iam able to
do it is because my Canon printer's software allows me to decide
what I want printed. In addition, for those sites that have some
type of embedded switch that disallows printing of a page, I
employ a program that creates a snapshot of the screen and prints
it
or saves it to disk depending on what I want to do.

--
Squirrel wisdom:

https://www.education.eku.edu/Sed/faculty/womack/default.htm

  Message 3207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index