forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 17, 2000  10:46 pm
Subject:  Projecting Limbs Part 2

SignWriting List
April 17, 2000

Dear SignWriting List -
Here is a lesson I started on projecting limbs. Unfortunately I must
work for the next 48 hours on writing important grants for funding,
and so I am going to have to forego teaching a bit - I am sorry about
that! I also think it is time that I start posting portions of our
DanceWriting textbook, since a lot of these lessons are clearly
explained much better for dancers, and this will become very useful
for writing "swimming strokes" - but this is only the beginning - I
have much more to teach you -

So I guess you will have to move on to other things...don't "wait for
my next lesson"....since it may not be until Wednesday or Thursday
that I can do more -

Thanks for your great questions...

Attachment
lessonnew2.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 3221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index