forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3256  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 21, 2000  2:42 pm
Subject:  Downloading Free Acrobat Reader v.4.05b

At 9:46 AM +0100 4/21/00, Trevor Jenkins wrote:
>When I viewed it with Acrobat Reader 3.01 (Mac) I got a error message:

> An 'EI' was expected when parsing an image.
>
>This might be because I'm (deliberately) not using the latest version of
>reader. It might indicate a more general problem.

-----------------------

SignWriting List
April 21, 2000

Hi Trevor!
I am on a Macintosh too, and I not only could view the entire file
beautifully, but I was able to print it too!

So the problem you mention is not on my computer...

I am using Reader 4.0 however. It is free to download on the web, as you know.

You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 4.05b, for free on
this web page:

https://www.Adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html