forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3312  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  William McGruder
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  2:58 am
Subject:  Re: Wonderful TV Program About Nicaragua ;-)

In a message dated 4/27/00 7:56:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<< I watched the program too and was so disappointed that SignWriting was
not even mentioned.

SW to me was one of the most unique and newsworthy things they could have
mentioned. I hope a future segment includes SW. >>

Let's all write/email to the network and mention our disappointment on this
matter. It may not get a further segment, but it very well may get a
response on air.

  Replies Author Date
3315 Yes. Please write to CBS "60 Minutes II"... Valerie Sutton Fri  4/28/2000

  Message 3312  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index