forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3372  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 9, 2000  1:55 am
Subject:  Re: SW picture organizers and screen savers

At 11:01 AM -0300 5/8/00, Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:

> I would recomend Xequte Smart Pix Manager as a good solution. Although the
>interface is not standard and may look a little bit freightening at first
>sight, the functionality is excelent.
>
> They also have other interesting programs, like one to generate screen
>savers. You can generate your own screen saver with SW texts. It's cool!
>The address is:
> https://www.xequte.com

SignWriting List
May 8, 2000

Nice to hear from you, Antonio Carlos! And thanks for the tip. I just
visited their web site and it looks very handy...good idea...I bet
that could be quite useful for storing signs...

By the way, I believe one of your programmers contacted Richard
Gleaves about SignWriter 4.3 source code information? Rich asked me
if the information he sent to Flavia was what you needed? If not,
feel free to write again -