forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3414  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 13, 2000  4:08 am
Subject:  SignWriting in Peru ;-))

At 10:42 PM -0500 5/12/00, juliana wrote:
>No. Everybody says Hi and they miss you ( includes me). Take care
>love you...julie

SignWriting List
May 12, 2000

Hello Julie from Peru! Welcome back to the SignWriting List ;-)

And thank you for your wonderful reports about SignWriting in Peru
(sent to me privately). I am really excited about your progress...

May I ask a favor? The SW List has not heard about Peru for a long
time. Could you share with the SW List, what you have already shared
with me? You could just re-post what you sent me if you like.

Whatever you post, I will also post it on your web page on the
SignWritingSite too.

I know you are very busy, so if you do not have time that is OK....

I actually had a person from the World Bank (of all places), ask
specifically about SignWriting in Peru the other day, so I realized
our web page for Peru is a little out-of-date.

But! I do have the sign for PERU which you sent me posted on this web page:

Who Uses SignWriting?
https://www.SignWriting.org/sw104.html

Many thanks for that, Julie, and congratulations on creating your first .GIF!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3414  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index