forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3430  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu May 18, 2000  3:39 pm
Subject:  New Web Posting - Great South African Photos!

SignWriting List
May 18, 2000

Hello SW List Members:

I am happy to announce a new special feature on our SignWriting Web
Site. Just go to our home page:

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

And follow the pictures!!

A truly beautiful Picture Gallery of Deaf Students in South Africa is
now posted....

The Fulton School for the Deaf in Durbin looks like an attractive
campus with lots of trees, and the Deaf students look so friendly!

And I am so happy they are using SignWriting ;-)

So check out the great photos!

And thank you, Ingrid, for sharing them with us ;-)

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Replies Author Date
3431 New Maps Show Where SW Is Used... Valerie Sutton Fri  5/19/2000
3434 New SignWriting Course Posted on the Web Valerie Sutton Fri  5/19/2000

  Message 3430  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index