forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3439  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 22, 2000  10:12 pm
Subject:  Spring Cleaning of the SignWritingSite ;-)

May 22, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:

I want to thank Mark and Stefan and Wayne for your postings, and I
have another question from Norway to answer as well...None of you
have been forgotten!

Did you know that the SignWritingSite was first posted in September, 1996?

For web sites, that is an old one...

Lots of web sites started around that time, but most of them are
gone, and then new ones popped up....so I am happy that our web site
has become an educational landmark on the web...

That also means that with over 300 web pages linked together on our
SignWritingSite, I have to be very organized as a web designer,
making sure that each link is working well, and that pages are easily
found. This is not a simple task, when a site becomes as large as
ours, so I am in the middle of "Spring cleaning" the SignWritingSite!

And this Spring cleaning has taken longer than expected, and so I am
late with everything else!

What stimulated this? Everytime I post an answer to one of your
questions on the SW List, I also post the question and answers on the
web too. This gives you a reference library of lessons. And the
Lessons directory on the web has grown so much, that a re-mapping of
links was necessary.

So I will now return to finishing up the cleaning (and putting the
brooms away in the closet, so to speak ;-)...

See you online tomorrow morning early!!

Best -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3439  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index