forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3458  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Joe Martin
Date:  Fri May 26, 2000  2:57 am
Subject:  video transcrp

Probly you wondered about me (?) I had to go visit my dotter for a while.
Before I left I had transcribed Mark, verse 2, and was gonna send it, but
i can't use SignWriter 4.3 so I have to write things all by hand, and I
dint know what other people were doing, and I got a inferiority complex,
and then the computer acted up (as per normal) so I left without sending
it. Then I came back and everybody else had shown me all up and done
their stuff ;-o. So here is my version of the first two signs--I put all
of ours together in one gif. (if this works, anyhow)

Joe Martin, Plain Old Ordinary Student
Top Left Corner USA

Attachment
1st2.gif
Type: IMAGE/GIF

3475 Re: video transcrp Mark Penner Sat  5/27/2000

  Message 3458  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index