forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3467  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 26, 2000  9:57 pm
Subject:  New Structure of SW Site

SignWriting List
May 26, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:

About a half hour ago, I finally completed the basic re-structuring
of the SignWritingSite.

Some of the avid users of SignWriting stay up on our web site for
hours at a time, studying, printing, exploring. And because the site
has become so large, finding everything can be a challenge. Although
I will be improving our Site Directory in the future, for right now,
here is an easy way for you to find things.

Let us imagine you want to find lessons on the SignWritingSite.

"Lessons" is what I call a Topic (or subject).

How can you find the Lessons page?

1. Type the address of the SignWritingSite home page:

https://www.SignWriting.org

2. Next type the Topic between two slashes...in this case that would be:

/lessons/

3. Next, type the Topic Home Page:

lessons.html

So the complete address would be:

https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessons.html

(site home page/topic/topic home page)

I will next send you a listing of some important pages, for to save
for your files.

Val ;-)

  Message 3467  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index