forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3602  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sat Jun 17, 2000  3:07 pm
Subject:  Re: feedback on Irish Blessing

I think the first diagram is actually closer to what I had in mind.

The left hand is horizontal, facing upward. The right hand comes between
the hand and the chest. For me, if I wanted to go through the hand (like
for drown), I'd have to put the |*| (between) sign with the arrow. Without
the |*| sign it reads the logical way with the right hand between me and the
flat hand.

Charles