forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3658  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 27, 2000  2:34 pm
Subject:  Re: Chami

At 9:04 PM -0400 6/8/00, Nancy Cole wrote:
>I'll be off and on! Oh, I showed the Roswell Deaf Community about
>Signwriting, and I think I got them convinced, we will see how they get it
>into the educational system there...they are really sllllllooooowww!
>Smile
>Nancy Cole
>Las Cruces

SignWriting List
June 27, 2000

Hi SW List, and Nancy -

Wow! The famous Roswell, where aliens from outer space were supposed
to have landed!

But I hope we will hear from the Deaf community in Roswell. Thank
you, Nancy, for introducting SW to them -

As you know, if a teacher or administrator writes to me and I can
make arrangements with them for the SignWriting Literacy Project in
Roswell -

Many thanks once again -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3658  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index