forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3741  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Jul 3, 2000  2:29 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Databases

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Butler
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2000 1:22 PM

> Excellent Valerie,
>
> It should be interesting to see how you will file, and in what order, the
> three different variations on the "f/9" hand, as I'm not sure what order
> put them in myself.

Hi Charles,

isnīt it interesting that we do have names for the different handshapes in
order to describe the handshape that is needed for a special sign.
With SW it becomes much more easier to identify ...

flat hand, = B- hand five fingers hand, B-hand -
angle hand, claw hand

So Iīm just curious "f/9" hand is FA F ? Thumb - and Indexfinger contact
describing a circle - other fingers up

on the SW 4.3 keyboard combination X- A -

Stefan ;-)

  Message 3741  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index