forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3759  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Thu Jul 6, 2000  1:20 am
Subject:  Re: dictionary

I think it is good that you have the link to SignWriting. Are you involved
in the production of this book? While this isn't the "Webster's" approach,
it certainly goes a step further than mere glossing. I wonder if the
authors knew SW or would consider using SW as a supplement to their diagrams?

Just wondered,

Stuart