forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3786  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jul 9, 2000  1:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Lessons on the web that might help....

At 8:42 AM -0400 7/9/00, Charles Butler wrote:
>looking at lesson 10, it seems that the arrows you show are very specific in
>their placement. You have said that arrows can be drawn anywhere. From
>your own illustration Valerie, that is NOT strictly true.

SignWriting List
July 9, 2000

Hello Everyone and Charles -
Actually the first thing I need to clear up with you, Charles, is
that I never said "anywhere"...that would go against my priniciples
so you have somehow misunderstood me, or perhaps I was not explaining
myself well...All of these explanations have been done under terrible
stress, and I had wanted a month to complete illustrations properly,
and I have not been given that chance. In a couple of months it will
be very very clear, I assure you.

So just forget this "anywhere" idea - there are very specific places
where symbols must be placed, as shown in the attached....

Attachment
center.gif
Type: image/gif

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l
  Message 3786  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index