forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3832  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Fri Aug 4, 2000  3:31 pm
Subject:  Valerie has prepared my artikle for posting

Hi all and everyone,

Valerie just informed me that she is almost finished with the preparation of
my article for posting on the SignWriting.org site.
She has doen a tremendous job, I had no idea how much work it woud take!

But when she says 'go', I would like you to take a look. I'm presenting mys
chool and its setting, as well as the work done by two classes in upper high
school physics on the creation of technical signs/terminology. I think that
this would be of some interest to alomst everybody, linguists, teacher,
parents, deaf students, ... alike.

And I would very much appreciate comments, either to me personally (my
e-address is in the posting) or to the list.

Have a nice week-end,

Ingvild

  Message 3832  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index